Friday, December 12, 2014

Fuzzy and Warm

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello all<3
 
For today's look I am sporting my fur vest again, I'm sorry I'm so obsessed and in love with it.
Today, I paired it with something totally different. I actually got the inspiration for this look on Pinterest!  I found this adorable navy gingham shirt at J Crew Factory on Black Friday! I think it looks great under my fur vest. In addition, I love to roll up the sleeves on these types of shirts. I think it makes it look a little more casual and also its more comfortable!! I then paired the outfit with my dark American Eagle jeans (as per usual) and my favorite boots.
 
I have to say, I am obsessed with fur for the winter. It is of course warm and cozy but it also is super glamorous! I think it instantly dresses up any outfit and is a great accessory. I also love that they make so many different styles and colors.
 
 
I cannot wait to style this gingham shirt in different ways! Maybe a post to come?? :-)
 
Shout-Out to my college girls taking their finals!! I am too!! Good Luck!!
 
Who else is excited it is almost Christmas??
 
With love,
Mariss

No comments:

Post a Comment