Monday, December 15, 2014

Holiday Mani

Hello loves!!
 
I decided to dedicate a post to my favorite finishing touch to any look....a fresh manicure, Holiday Edition!!!!!
 
Especially with Christmas quickly approaching, I start to obsessed a little bit about finding the "perfect red"
 
I decided to share some of my favorite "reds" for this holiday season in addition to some other ideas if your not totally into the cliché red!!!
 
 
Bordeaux by Essie

I think this is a great choice for someone who doesn't exactly want that bright red look but still wants to look festive. It comes out definitely red but its more burgundy. When I chose this color last time at the salon, I asked for an extra coat of polish so it would look more burgundy and less red and it loved it!!!

Cinnamon Sweet by OPI (Part of the Gwen Stefani Holiday Collection)

While in Ulta the other day I saw this color and fell in love!! Its definitely that bright red but I think its more tasteful than say a fire engine red.  It looks beautiful in the bottle but they had a swatch of the color on the display and that's what sold me! I cannot wait to wear this color this Christmas!! 
Up's By Essie

This is the color I actually wore last Christmas! Believe me, while in the nail place I search for that perfect red and this was it! It is the perfect red for the holidays. I loved it so much because it was still that classic red, not really at all burgundy, but it was a darker shade so it wasn't so in your face. This is totally a classic.  
This is it on my nails last year. I also did a red/pink sparkle over it on my ring fingers and it looked great and super festive.
Rock at the Top by Essie

I think this gold would look great on the ring fingers for a little accent!! Although I'm not really sure if this is still "in" I think I am going to do it!! Its super festive and fun!!!
 

 
Next here are some of my favorite polishes for the winter!! These would also look great for the holidays ( if you wanted) !!!
Wicked by Essie-Colt favorite (actually wearing this color right now!!




Stylenomics by Essie- dark green...almost looks black but super pretty and different!



Style Cartel By Essie- deep royal blue/navy

Hope you guys enjoyed this post!!

Show me pictures of your "holiday mani"


Love,
Mariss

No comments:

Post a Comment