Friday, January 9, 2015

Flashback Friday

 
 
 
 
Welcome back!!!
 
I decided to post about my favorite fall outfit that I never really told you guys about. I actually wore this for my birthday dinner with my boyfriend's family and I love how it turned out!!
 
Also- Its been so cold that I wish I was back in the fall season, in the picture it was 60 degrees and at the time seemed really cold!! Now I know what cold really feels like!!!
 
I decided to pair my burgundy vest with this flannel. The colors are a little off, but I still think it looks great. In addition, I love that this flannel has gold detailing. I'm not sure if you can tell from the pictures but instead of buttons it actually has gold snaps and has gold studs on the shoulders!
 
I paired the top with some dark distressed jeans and finished the look with moccasins.
 
This outfit could totally be worn during the winter! I actually have worn it recently and just changed it up a little. I paired it with plain dark jeans and brown riding boots instead so I was a little warmer!
 
 
I hope you guys enjoyed this look! It is one of my favorites!!!
 
Have a great weekend!!
 
With love,
 
Mariss
 
 Outfit details:
Vest- JCrew Factory (don't have this color available right now)
Flannel- Pacsun (old)
Jeans- Hollister
Moccasins- Minnetonka
Sunglasses- American Eagle
 
Jewelery:
Watch- Michael Kors
Earrings- Kate Spade
Bracelets- Alex and Ani 

No comments:

Post a Comment