Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Layered Up for Date Night


 Welcome back!!
 
My winter break is almost over so naturally I am trying to spend the last few days off with loved ones and doing fun things!
 
My boyfriend and I attempted to go to the movies the other night for date night (it was sold out so we ended up getting tickets for another night) and I fell in love with this outfit. It is perfect for a movie night! Overall, its comfortable enough to sit in a movie theatre seat but yet it is still stylish and cute for a date!
 
I love this giant cowl neck sweater or poncho that I got last fall. It is super cozy and comfortable yet totally chic! I decided to pair it with a long sleeve shirt for some extra layers and I love how this combination turned out.
 
Also- I love these jeans and I think it paired perfect with the sweater! I love dark denim for nighttime and paired with dressier sweaters!!!
 
Finally, I finished the look with these adorable moccasins. These are Minnetonka and I love them more than any other moccasins I've had because the are not furry inside. Surprisingly, they are still warm but do not leave your feet sweaty and smelly. Also- I've worn these a ton and they have never stretched out which I feel the furry ones do.   
 
 
I wish everyone a great start to their spring semester (for my college gals) or for everyone else a great week!!
 
What is your favorite date night activity?
 
With love,
Mariss
 
What I am wearing:
Sweater: Forever 21 (Last year but saw different colors in store recently)
Striped T-Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: Minnetonka
Watch: Michael Kors
Nails: Essie- No More Film
 

No comments:

Post a Comment