Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Winter Favorites






 
 Hello loves!!!!
 
I am back with another post! I decided to tell you guys about recent favorites for winter!! In New York where I live specifically it does get super cold and it does snow but nothing compared to what other parts of the state get luckily!!
 
It was actually great timing because it snowed the day before I shot these pictures but then suddenly began to snow right as we took them!!

  • Micheal Kors Down Coat (Macy's)
Its super warm yet super light!! Great for the winter (especially on campus) and super glamorous!!!
  •  Fur Infinity Scarf  (Nordstrom Jrs)
Kinda giant but super cozy and a simple yet great accessory!!
  •  Sunnies (Tory Burch)
These were a Christmas present and I am obsessed!! They are my first pair of designer sunglasses and I'm obsessed. I love that they are tortoise so they match with everything! GO MOM!!
  • Longchamp 'Small Le Pliage' Shoulder Bag
These are great bags. Especially while I am on break because I can basically throw everything I need in there! I also love the fabric and especially this color.
  • Gloves  (American Eagle)
I am a sucker for pink and hearts so these were an obvious favorite. They are so warm and so cute! Also-they are tech so you can use them with any touchscreen phone!
  • Hunter Rain Boots (Bloomingdales)
These were also a Christmas gift and I have been wearing them non-stop! I love that they can match so many things and can be worn with a dressy outfit or leggings and a sweatshirt.
  • Dual Pearl Earrings (Ann Taylor LOFT)
Love these statement earrings!!! So classic but so chic! I've been wearing these since I got them.
  •  Louis Vuittion Keychain
Although this was a birthday/anniversary gift I was given in October I have recently been finding more and more uses for this baby!
  •  Dark Nails (Wearing "Material Girl" by Essie)
I love a good dark manicure! Especially in the winter!! I love deep burgundy and purple. Most of the winter (pretty much since October) I've had dark polish on!



I hope you guys enjoyed this post! It was fun to take pictures in the snow!!
 
What are your current favorites??
 
 
With love,
 
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment